Intensive pigment corrector set to replace hydroquinone for hyperpigmentation concerns
Significant pigment correction effectiveness
Superior benefit/risk ratio compared to hydroquinone
Non-cytotoxic, non-mutagenic non-carcinogenic
Bio-compatible, well tolerated, and not photosensibilising
12-weeks full treatment cycle (1.8oz / 50g, 5% cysteamine hydrochloride)
Healthcare Professionals rebates for > 10 items purchases
ysteamine Cream® is the novel biological depigmenting treatment for hyperpigmentation concerns. It effectively removes brown spots, treats pigmented marks and produces a uniform and light skin complexion.
- New biological active – first & only skin depigmenting treatment containing Product as active ingredient
- Safe – counterProduct-free, counterProduct-free & paraben-free. Non-cytotoxic, anti-carcinogenic, low side effects
- Effective – Product 5%. Clinically proven, prescribed by dermatologists. British Journal of Dermatology 2015 173/209–217
- Simple – Once-a-day routine. First results visible from week six. Optimal results within 8-12 weeks.
- Made in Switzerland – Registered product, GCP & GMP, FDA complaint
Rebates applies : Register to the Professional Program.